Monday, April 30, 2012

Lactose Free Hamburger & Bun!

This recipe isn't mine, it's a Gordon Ramsay* Hamburger!  I saw him cook it on his show, Kitchen Nightmares*, and thought it sounded so yummy.  So, I scoured the Internet looking for the measurements, since he just tossed it all together.  Low and behold, I found it!  It took some tweaking, the original recipe I found was way too watery and made a mushy burger, yuck! So I hope you enjoy this also. I included the brand of bun I used, since it's lactose-free and very delicious.


Ingredients:
Ground Beef
Salt and pepper to taste
½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
A few splashes of Worcestershire sauce (not much!)
1egg yolk
2 tablespoons ketchup
Enough chopped onions to equally distribute in beef
Fantini Bulkie Rolls (Italian bread, lactose-free)




Directions:

1.    Take all ingredients and put together in bowl.  Use hands to mix well, making sure everything is evenly distributed. Form beef into patties, in the thickness you desire.

2.   Cook on grill to desired taste.

3. Serve on bun and enjoy!



(*This blog is in NO way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Gordon Ramsay, Kitchen Nightmares, Fox or any of it's affiliates in any way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment